Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rusty_blackhaw

cheaphydroponics.com

rusty_blackhaw
17 years ago

Anyone done business with this online supplier? Comments?

Comments (5)

• DAVESR1980_AOL_COM
    16 years ago

I HAVE TWICE, ALTHOUGH THIER PRODUCTS ARE CHEAP DON'T EXPECT YOUR DELIVERY TO BE SHIPPED OUT PROMPTLY, WAS LOW ON NUTRIENTS, REORDER NUTRIENTS THE 21 PACKAGE WILL NOT BE SENT OUT UNTIL THE 29, I HAVE NOTHING SPECIAL I UNDERSTAND A LITTLE HOLIDAY DELAY BUT GOOD GOD I EXPECTED IT WOULD GO OUT AT LEAST THE 27 NOW WITH NEW YEAR APPROACHING I MIGHT NOT SEE PACKAGE FOR ANOTHER WEEK... NOT THE FIRST TIME AND THIER WAS NO HOLIDAY....

I GIVE THE RETAILIER 3 OUT OF FIVE STARS ONLY BECAUSE VERY SLOW PROCESSING TIME ON ORDER MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE THE FAST THE PROCESSING TIME THE QUICKER THE SHIPMENT

P. S Just so you know they have cheap accessories to me the main products for your garden are no differently price from the rest,

lights I suggest you get from HTGsupply.com ,.... have an digital 1000w system that I have had for a year now and their had not been a decrease in my light at all my bill shave about 10 dollars a month but it adds up.... ballast housing does not get hot at all no humming at all but equipped with fan, ballast is located in a separate room I don't hear it unless I'm in their but not serious no more then what you here from a computer.

hydroponics equipment I suggest briteideashydro.com they reasonable prices on just about all units I have an Autopots setup that I received... the cheapest site you can find for their items and its out source from the main us supplier of this item futuregarden.com..... I order it from briteideashydro.com and it shipped from the main supplier had the item one day later...... also have the aeroflo 20 from their

• tclynx
    16 years ago

I ordered some stuff from them. On the whole I expect they are ok. When I ordered a couple Florescent light fixtures, they arrived with some tubes broken (The tubes were installed in the lights with no extra protection. Perhaps not the fault of cheaphydroponics but it caused a delay as they had to ship replacements but they were good about it in any case.) Pictures of the light at the link at the bottom.

Shop around, many online hydroponics retailers are probably just a home business run by one person so if they are out of town, it may mean delays on processing.

Here is a link that might be useful: TCLynx Hydroponics

• davesr1975
    16 years ago

i seen your photo nice garden, just to let you know if you have a store called harborfreights you can get a dual digtial timer 2000w rated for 7 bucks, although thier online store is a little more 10 bucks but thier great i have 4 of them... set it and forget it

harborfreight.com
    harborfreightusa.com

• cheaphydroponics
    15 years ago

Hello,

Joe here from CH. I just happened to stumble across this post.

Dave, I apologize for the delay you may have encountered around the holiday. Everyone needs a break and you are correct in that we did not resume shipping orders until a few days after Christmas. (I believe this was stated on our front page during the week of Christmas).

"DON'T EXPECT YOUR DELIVERY TO BE SHIPPED OUT PROMPTLY"
    I understand you are just sharing your personal experience, but comments like this deter future customers from ordering with us. In our defense, we ship 98% of our orders same day / next day... I know as I personally "process" and handle every order myself. Your delay was strictly related to our holiday break.

We appreciate the repeat business guys and ensure you that we do everything in our power to get your orders to you as fast as possible.

• grizzman
    15 years ago

I hope your shipping is faster than your response to this post was.
    LOL!!!

Sponsored
Hoppy Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Northern VA Award-Winning Deck ,Patio, & Landscape Design Build Firm