Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
iamgrowerman

Flowering Booster

iamgrowerman
15 years ago

Now I imagine that the title of this thread has most of you guys thinking in the same direction. The term "flowering booster" sees a lot more use in a particular type of hydroponics (the clandestine type) than anything else.

I don't really want to talk about that. But since that particular section of the field has brought us some pretty creative innovations, I wanted to discuss it in terms of the more honest growing. Do flowering boosters have a place in your garden and if so, in what way?

A lot of comparisons are drawn between that certain plant and tomatoes. They have a lot in common in terms of what they need to grow. So I'm wondering just how far that goes. I was thinking about an experiment to see if there would be a noticeable difference in results of two otherwise identical tomato plants, one with a quality "flowering booster" and one without. But then I realized I'm probably not the only guy to ask himself this question so I wanted to open it up to everyone here to see what they think before I go and spend a bunch of time on an experiment that might just be a waste.

So let's hear it. Do those commercial flowering boosters work for the legal stuff?

Comments (2)