Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rjinga

Need Some Help Please

rjinga
14 years ago

Hi ID gardeners, I know that someone amongst you will be able to help me. I'm actually in Georgia but my mom is in Idaho. We are planning a 50th wedding anniversary reception for them June 20th in Fruitland.

I am helping my brother (who lives locally there) with the planning and details for decorating etc) I'd like to find a local source for flowers so that we can do the table arrangements ourselves.

If anyone knows of a good source for bulk cut flowers, or even live plants would possibly work.

Can someone help me out with what live flowering plants would be in season at this time of the year (late June)

Obviously something compact enough to use for a table setting?

And if anyone knows of a good flower market or something similiar?

We are going to need to do I'm guessing about 20 tables.

Comments (3)

• idaho_gardener
    14 years ago

I would have directed you to Flowerama, but it went out of business just two months ago. It's the economy. Other than that, I'm no help.

• rjinga
    Original Author
    14 years ago

OK then, so thanks for.....nothing? jk ;) I'll figure something out, if not then I'll send my brother out and make him find someplace.

• cyrus_gardner
    14 years ago

You can go to COSCO or SAMS CLUB nearby and order the flowers you want ahead of them and pick them up as scheduled.
    Their(Cosco's) quality and prices are reasonably good. We have done such thing in Portland oregon couple of years ago.

Sponsored