Return to the Idaho Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fruit Tree Suppliers in Boise?

Posted by housesitters (My Page) on
Wed, May 27, 09 at 15:11

Can anyone recommend a good local supplier/nursery for Fruit bearing trees in Boise for the following Fruit Trees.

Peach
Nectarine
Apple
Plum
Cherry
Pear
Apricot

Also a supplier for Blueberry vines, Boysenberry, Raspberry, and Grapes.

Thanks for any help in locating these items!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fruit Tree Suppliers in Boise?

you can try edwards greenhouse you should be able to search and find their address.

o
RE: Fruit Tree Suppliers in Boise?

Yes, Edwards has a very nice selection. I have found Cloverdale Nursery to have probably the most reasonable prices, but I am not sure what they have as far as fruit bearing plants - I've only bought landscape plants there in the past.

One thing that I have recommended to others is, if you want the best varieties for the Treasure Valley, contact the U of I research center in Parma. They are doing a lot of research on fruit production in the valley and will recommend which varieties are most likely to be successful. They can also put you in contact with suppliers who sell those particular varieties. I have found it to be a valuable resource for a fruit grower.

Here is a link that might be useful: U of I Parma

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Idaho Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here