Return to the Idaho Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where to find some help in the garden.

Posted by cocolallakids 5b (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 25, 07 at 0:41

Hello All, I'm trying to find someone to help with weeding, planting and soil prep in my area, Cocolalla Lake. I have called a few places in Sandpoint but most are landscapers, I'm just looking for a couple of extra hands. Anyone have any ideas for a solution?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where to find some help in the garden.

Have you tried Craigslist?

o

It's already February of 09, and we've just found your post! If you haven't found the help you need, we're Garden Coaches in Coeur d'Alene, and we'd be happy to see if we would be a good fit for the task.

Here is a link that might be useful: Visit our website...

o

Kids, kids are great. Around 12-13. You can use them until they graduate from high school if you like what they do. My son was hired when he was 13 to help a woman with her yard duties. Every spring, summer and fall he spent weekends helping him until he went away to college. She has since moved and found another "pair" of kids with whom she has kept since she has moved. The kids get a friend, she gets the help she needs. Don't you have a grade school close by? Maybe some sixth graders could use a summer job. Also, with hard times as they are, you may get lucky calling into the labor ready and temp places. A lot of hard working men and women are out of work. That might be easier than finding a youngster in need of work.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Idaho Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here