Return to the Idaho Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hey!

Posted by moulman 6a (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 11, 06 at 1:27

Let's get some talk goin'!

If there's no traffic, there gonna yank this forum!

OK, I picked some Fireworks toms today, and my zuchinni is threatening my dog!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hey!

Great! Are you to the point of giving 'midnight gifts' of zucchini yet? lol I picked my first tomato yesterday, a stupice.YUM! My eight ball zucchini are coming on strong now and also a new type of zucchini I tried this year. It is Italiano Largo Hybrid and I really like it. It doesn't get bigger around, it just gets longer. I picked one that was about 14 to 16 inches long and it was only a couple inches around. Now more zucchini that has to be grated or stuffed to be used.

o
RE: Hey!

I made stuffed Zukes last week and my husband was so happy. I stuff with meat and cheese's. yummy ! I"ve been picking tomatoes for two weeks now. Not sure what kind they are (starts from my neighbor) and lots of sweet 100's that don't even make it into the house!!! my peppers are coming on strong , there should be some jalapino poppers in our future too !
My Phlox bed is intoxicating ! Phlox are my fav. flower

Jo

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Idaho Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here