Return to the Iowa Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: NorthCentral Iowa 3rd Annual Garden & Plant Swap

Posted by LADYLAVENDER 4 NC IOWA (hawley@kalnet.com) on
Tue, Apr 29, 03 at 10:57

This will be the 3rd year I'm heading up the Garden Swap. It will be located at my home in Belmond. 712 1st
St Se. The swap will be from 10:00 to 12:00 on June 14th. I would appreciate an email to let me know if you
are planning on coming (hawley@kalnet.com) and feel free to post here on what you have to swap and what
you are looking for. I will confirm your registration and email directions and anything else I forgot to put in this
post. Please have your plants marked with names and growing instructions. Other garden items are welcome,
such as magazines, pots, tools, etc. There will be a potluck at noon if you want to participate in that. Otherwise
there are a couple of good eating places in Belmond.
Ladylavender
Mary

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: NorthCentral Iowa 3rd Annual Garden & Plant Swap

Darn, we will again be in Boston that day. You always have such a nice selection of plants and I am sorry to miss your date, but will catch you later. Stan

o
RE: HAVE: NorthCentral Iowa 3rd Annual Garden & Plant Swap

where is belmond please?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Iowa are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Iowa Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here