Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
iowgardenangel

WANTED: great swap_ morse

iowgardenangel
18 years ago

to any that missed the swap it was GREAT, as usal. i even found stuff i didnt know i needed LOL, thanks Leslie i had a great time, thanks maude LOVE my banna etc. and was great to see everybody . cant wait to get planting this eve, Dessa

Comments (9)

• Maude_IA
    18 years ago

Ditto the Thanks to everyone, especially Leslie for having us again. As I look around the garden, I see plants from former swaps that I would never have know about. Such a deal!

I've actually planted most of the shade plants already. Dessa, you've caused me to rethink a spot near the greenhouse - less to mow!!

Wonderful day - (what rain??)

Mary & John

• iris321
    18 years ago

Thanks to Leslie for having us! A lot of fun. I even found some things I
    needed. I'm not planting today. Even tho I'm close, I'm tired.
    Now come on rain! Doris

• hummingbirddaisy
    18 years ago

I want to thank EVERYONE for such a wonderful swap! I have so many beautiful plants from today! The first thing I did when I got home, was took a picture of all of them (I got the idea from Jay) :-)
    We had a great time, and really enjoyed meeting everyone so much!
    I can't wait for next year already....ha!

I hope the plants I brought does wonderful for everyone. If any have a problem with them, please let me know, and I will send a replacement!

Well, the thunder is just a rollin', so I am going to hurry up and speed through GW real quick, and then scoot!

Again, thanks so much. Thank you Leslie for hosting such a wonderful swap!

Blessings, Tina

• koszta_kid
    18 years ago

I also had great time. Got lots plantd when I got home. Thank God wind didn't do them any damage. Poor lupines had sad faces this morning Going to plantthem in more protected area. And If you ever want to come down and help me design the beds. Need other ideas And i will be dividing more.

• iowgardenangel
    Original Author
    18 years ago

well koszta, steve sure would like me to come help ya, may be id quit diggin up our yard , cant understand it less to mow LOL, but id love a road trip, just give a holler...I tok a look this am, at my beds and all thats blooming and thought , how lucky I am, and i really enjoyed giving as much as getting.and every year i learn something, like a poached egg plant WOW. oh and Doris i am tking the leave of clematis to work to the LNS she ll know what you need to add.take care everyone. Dessa

• koszta_kid
    18 years ago

Well been planting something each night, Try to kinda picture them all grown up. But skeeter ar so bad. Off doesn't help. Put on Heavy coat-about fried.

• stan_ia_z4
    18 years ago

Dessa, we were there when the clematis leaf question came about. What did you find out, and can something be done for it? Stan

• iris321
    18 years ago

Stan,It's an iron deficiency. For yellowing,mottled leaves on clematis, I got a Ferti-lome product called Liquid Iron.I used a powdered iron chelate in the past called Sequestrene.Doris

• iowgardenangel
    Original Author
    18 years ago

sorry i didnt email you stan i fig and i was rite that Doris would let you know. hope you got your plants all planted. oh and maude I did make a new bed LOL, had too we marked abunch perrenials down to 1.00, coriopsis, and more so got new bed and put a resin bench there, GREAT, LOL Dessa

Sponsored