Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
iowgardenangel

WANTED: roll call for swap aug 28th not too late

iowgardenangel
18 years ago

ok lets post what well be bringing and want, if havent and email me for directions, its getting close are we all ready , i cant wait!!! not to late any one can come, Dessa

Comments (6)

• whitewater176z5a
    18 years ago

we will be there, bringing cordscrew willows,purple coneflower,baby amarylis(sp),anybody interested in run of the mill green and white hostas?, have hardy hibiscus seed, white angel trumpet seed, have pond plants (hardy water lily) if anyone is interested but dont want to pull them out of the pond if no one is.have a couple 2 yo japanese maple seedlings(only 2-4" tall).Blue iris if anyone wants some(have LOTS)
    Would be very interested in the choo choo train hosta listed on the other message.Will have to look around cuz i bet we have more.

• iris321
    18 years ago

I am bringing some daylilies.Maybe some large clumps someone can divide to put along a bank or fence for groundcover. Birdhouses. Dessa gets choice,LOL. Miss Manners Obedient plant.Variegated O. plant, Tall white & lavender O. plant.magazines,Yucca,large sedum.Purple Emperor Sedum,Valerie Finnnese Artemesia,Coral bells & probably more!! Doris

• hummingbirddaisy
    18 years ago

Doris, I would love to have some of the Variegated Obedient Plant, and daylilies (what colors).
    I am also interested in the sedum and Valerie Finnnese Artemesia.
    Whitewater, I would love some of your Blue iris,cordscrew willows,purple coneflower. I will bring you a Choo Choo Train Hosta. Hopefully will have more of what you would like as well.

I will be bringing a couple of different kinds of hosta, lilacs (one white, and one lavender), possibly some tall named garden phlox, double/triple kwanzo daylilies, mixed color iris, purple ladybells, fernleaf tansy if anyone wants some, pastel pink yarrow if anyone wants some. I'm sure theres more, I just can't think of them right now.

Dessa, are you still bringing the variegated TB iris? Also, do you still have a red dogwood availabel from this springs swap? Let me know what I can bring you hun.

Tina

• uicricket
    18 years ago

I'm bringing pink and red poppy seeds, yellow columbine seeds, some pink peonies, purple coneflower, purple balloon flower, white mallow, and anything else I can think of. I probably have some anise hysop seedlings too.

I have to come up with some pots - Calamity Jane decided my stack made fabulous yard toys and she chewed them to pieces. Well, at least she's a cheap date!

See you next weekend!

Cricket

• koszta_kid
    18 years ago

Anyone bring russian sage?/ Went to stte fair last Sunday got ideas. Dh LOL at me. Said I was like a woman on a mission. Going to start potting up this week.

• iowgardenangel
    Original Author
    18 years ago

i will post signs sun am at pizza hut in Tipton and at west liberty exit so either way you come, you shouldnt get lost . otherwise email me ill give you directions, Dessa

Sponsored