Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
koszta_kid

anyone ready for Spring !!!!!

koszta_kid
19 years ago

My list of seeds and flowers is getting longer. I have received 70 + catalogs. But only ones I have placed order from is Bluestone, Dutch Garden, Johnny's seed. and Wild Flower. One of my customers canceled. And it wasn't so muddy would go play in the dirt. I might trim few things . and winter sow some more seeds. And go collect dog p***. Have 5 viszla got plenty of that. Count down to spring.

Comments (5)

• diannp
    19 years ago

I've been ready for Spring since December 26th. :)

Diann
    IA Z5a

• Dianne42
    19 years ago

Yesterday when it reached 49 degrees I made a tour of the yard and was surprised to see so many perennials popping up. So far the roses and other shrubs are looking good. Had to pick up sticks from all our old trees. Just fun walking around and dreaming about spring!

• hawki
    19 years ago

Have about a hundred snowdrops blooming, but this time of year, you never know... we're on the knife's edge between Winter and Spring.
    Don

• sanfan
    19 years ago

I did the walk in the garden. I'm biting at the bit. I have so many things that have to be done all at one time! I'm adding a hosta bed to the front perennial garden. I have maybe 6-7 different kind of hosta scattered around the yard. I have decided to get serious about it. I've order a few here and there online. I look out the window and dream about what I'm going to do. SPRING PLEASE HURRY!! LOL

• tam88
    19 years ago

Spring!! Wonderful Spring!! It can't come soon enough for me! (Sorry I have been reading poetry to English students all this week :) LOL

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES