Return to the Iowa Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Chautauqua V - New Hampton, Iowa - Feb. 23

Posted by jspece Josh - z4 IA (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 8, 08 at 19:39

This place is kind of dead, but thought maybe someone would be interested in this.

The Northeast Iowa Horticulture Chautauqua V is coming up February 23 in New Hampton, Iowa. It is a day long event with speakers on topics including Gourds and Gourd Crafting, Gardening with Wildlife, Grapes, Raised Bed Gardening, Dwarf Conifers, and more. I will be there talking about Hostas. Lunch will be served and there will also be horticulture displays and vendors. See the following link for a full list of speakers and details on how to register...

Here is a link that might be useful: Northeast Iowa Horticulture Chautauqua V

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Chautauqua V - New Hampton, Iowa - Feb. 23

I will mark that date. Looking for new ideas for Bird house gourds. Made few as Christmas gifts. Might try farmer'smarket with a few.

o

• Posted by jspece Josh - z4 IA (My Page) on
    Fri, Feb 8, 08 at 21:40

Great! I hope to meet you!

o

Hi Josh. Looking forward to your breakout presentation on Hostas at Chautauqua V. I will be there also with a presentation on "Mosaics in the Garden". Should be a very interesting day.

Becky

o

Sun, Feb 10, 08 at 11:04

Great, Becky!

It will be fun to "think spring" after all this awful weather.

o

Well, I am hoping to go! It's a ways away, but I am so desparate for some glimpse of spring, I can drive it! Hope the weather holds out!!!!

Mona (from 40 miles west of Mason City)

o

Thu, Feb 14, 08 at 17:12

Yes, let's hope for decent weather. It is a bit of a drive for me, too, but it will be great to spend a day with a bunch of plant people!

o

Mona & Josh, Looking forward to visiting with you both!

Becky

o

I've signed up also so it will be nice to meet you guys. There are so many great sessions to pick from it was hard to decide. After this winter it will be a treat to think spring! Dianne

o

Tue, Feb 19, 08 at 19:56

It looks like we might actually get a nice weekend!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iowa Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here