Return to the Iowa Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What to do on a rainy day?

Posted by Marilou z4 IA (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 27, 04 at 10:54

When you're off work, and the weather's this warm, isn't it great to be outdoors dinking around in the yard? It just started raining here in central IA, about 9:30 a.m.

How will you spend your time this weekend if it keeps raining?

M.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What to do on a rainy day?

Well,I like to putter in my greenhouse.Transplant seedlings. Maybe order some last minute bulbs.
Also catch up on all the news at GardenWeb! Iris

o

Too yucky to be outside so I painted the guest room. DH went shopping for a new TV and dish receiver that got knocked out by lightening on Friday morning.

o

Wasn't that the pits. Rained all day Sat. I cleaned in my garden shed. I am doing some decorating in there to make it a get-away place for just me. I did a crackle finish on an old 2 drawer end table in a light green paint. Also, put in a old table and cupboard that both had old green paint finish. Maybe add some vinitage garden tools, pots etc.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iowa Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here