Return to the Iowa Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
CR/IC Plant Sales Coming Up

Posted by mysterypoodle Toddville, IA 5a (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 30, 06 at 10:28

Just a reminder that Iowa City's Project Green will be hosting their annual plant sale at Carver Hawkeye Arena on Saturday, May 6, 2006 from 9-11:30a.m. Details at http://www.projectgreen.org/gardenfair.htm

The Spring Guild plant sale at the Indian Creek Nature Center in Cedar Rapids is THE SAME DAY :-( from 9:00a.m. until noon. http://www.indiancreeknaturecenter.org (see the calendar for details).

The Brucemore Plant Sale is Saturday, May 13, from 9:00a.m. until 12:00p.m. at Brucemore. http:/www.brucemore.org Perennials.

I'd love to know when other eastern Iowa areas are having similar events...?

--Kristi, with soggy llamas, in Toddville

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: CR/IC Plant Sales Coming Up

• Posted by jspece Josh - z4 IA (My Page) on
    Mon, May 1, 06 at 11:16

The Eastern Iowa Pond Society is hosting the first ever Pond Expo on May 20 at Hawkeye Downs in Cedar Rapids. There will be fish, plant, and equipment vendors and speakers scheduled all day. See the following link for details!

Here is a link that might be useful: Pond Expo

o

The Oskaloosa MG plant sale is Saturday May 13, 9- noon

o

The Newton Iowa Project Awake Plant Sale is Saturday may 6th from 8:30 until noon. It's on the east edge of town, at Hwy 6 and the belt line...one block north. But the East Exit of I80 is closed for Race track construction....so you best get off 80 at Kellog from the east and the west exit if coming from the west.
Linda C

Here is a link that might be useful: Awake plant sale

o

May 20, 2006

Time: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Location: Cedar Valley Humane Shelter; 7411 Mt. Vernon Road SE

Event Description
Outdoor/indoor plants; planters; yard ornaments for sale. Proceeds go to the Animeals program. Animeals feeds pets belonging to elderly and low income families.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iowa Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here