Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
oldpeony

After the 2007 Spring Swap in Washington

oldpeony
16 years ago

My plants are still in the back of the van. Might plant some this evening or might wait til tomorrow. I was so happy with everything I came home with and I want to thank everyone for being so generous to my friend (new to the swap). If I don't mention the plants I got from a specific person, don't think I didn't enjoy it. My memory is so bad I probably don't remember from who I got some things.

One question (for now; probably will be more): Mary, did the Henry Lauder Walking Stick come from you? My friend was sure it was a corkscrew willow. Which was it OR are they the same thing? Can you (or whoever brought it) tell me any special instructions for it? And Mary, I am just thrilled with the hanging geranium. Can't wait to see it bloom!!!!

Pam: I got so many things from you and I'm really appreciative. I give you an award for being the MOST enjoyable person to trade with, although most everyone else was enjoyable too. Thanks for sharing your expertise.

Hopefully I will be able to post more as I get things in the ground and see them bloom!

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ruth

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!