Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rhoda_azalea

black nursery plastic pots: free to good home

rhoda_azalea
19 years ago

My collection of sturdy black plastic nursery pots is getting out of hand. If there is anyone near the QC area who has a use for some clean (I washed them) nursery pots in which shrubs and perennials are sold, contact me.

I just can't put them in the recycle bin unless I KNOW that no one else wants them, either. LOL

Rhoda

Comments (4)

• ironbelly1
    19 years ago

Hmmmm... I have written to Rhoda off-forum several weeks ago about these pots with no response. I guess she has dropped off the forum.

IronBelly

• whitewater176z5a
    19 years ago

yep i wrote her too with no response

• weazy
    17 years ago

I am interested finding out how I can recieve some pots for free Please e-mail me at :weazyemptypockets@yahoo.com

• oswaldusa
    17 years ago

I have THOUSANDS of black nursery pots from 1-5 gallon size near the Eastern Iowa Airport on Wright Bros Blvd SW. Call me or email and I will give you the address where you can come and pick them up. I have always refused to throw them in the landfill but may have to as our lease is expired and they have to all go by May 1 2007. Also have many over 500 Oak trees 1-2" caliper in ground I have to find a home for....selling for $5 per ft (IN GROUND) or $10 ft dug and loaded in your vehicle. Minimum 20 trees. There are also some large caliper trees over 4" dia available as well as Viburnum and large Forsythia.

Thanks

Darin Chamberlin
    www.chamberlinlandscape.com
    319-329-9382 Cell
    trees4u2@dybb.com