Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maggie4_gw

The new CAVE store

Maggie4
17 years ago

Okay, I know I'm venting but...... after visiting a friend I decided to use the towns local Wally World. I didn't have much to get so thought what the heck. Now I am not a fan of this chain anyway so I went in. Wow! It was like going into a cave. Everything is grey and no lights were on. At first I headed for someone to tell me that the store was opened. Then I noticed the lights came on. (not many people were there) Okay , this is good I thought. Picked up what I needed and decided to see what was in this new store. Then "Off" went the lights again, then "ON". This went on untill I couldn't stand it any more. When I checked out I asked the young man why was this store so dark and what is with the lights? He said "they have the lights on energy saver, they only come on when the sun isn't shinning." Gee......so when ever there is a cloud in the sky don't expect to see anything. I guess I'll quit going to the "Cave" altogether. The prices have increased and now you shop in the dark or maybe take your own flashlight. Now I know I don't own wally world but.... it seems to me if my customers aren't happy shopping there. I wouldn't make these changes and put them into a new store. Are all the stores going to go to this?

Have fun if you choose to shop there but as for me I'll keep on going down the road. More stores to choose from and more light so see what I am getting.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting