Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Tall Bearded Iris Trade

Posted by greg-papps (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 23, 09 at 12:21

I am so glad to see this on Garden Web! I am going to divide part of my iris garden this year, plan on expanding the garden (I have a long way to go to fill the area I have set aside), and would love to find others to trade with. It would be soo much fun to wait tell next spring to see what I got!!! I do not know what I have but there is a good mix with more dark (almost black) ones and white with yellow beards than the others. If yours are all the same, lets make it a small trade or I will do up to 50 with gardners who also have a good mix. I would like to find several people to trade with. Just let me know when you plan to divide and I will go out and to the same and we can just mail part of out take to eachother.

Thanks!
Greg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Tall Bearded Iris Trade

Hello Greg,

I have at least 15 beards iris bulbs that I just have taken up yesterday looking to make a small trade since I have so many I really can not tell you exactly what color..I know there are several light purple and also some dark purple ones. yellow also

o

I'll be dividing later this summer & would like to trade. I should have several different ones.

o

Hello Greg. I will be dividing this summer. Send me an e-mail.

o

I have some champaigne colored iris' I love to trade for other colors. All considered.

o

I would be in. I will be in a position to trade then. Have a bunch that are growing all over each other although they were only planted year before last. Want historics, modern, mix, or doesn't matter?
Deb

o

I have Blue, Gold, and Lavender/Gold two-tone in abundance, and looking for other colors (but not purple), especially multi-color, and reds.

See craigslist listing attached for pictures

Here is a link that might be useful: My Craigslist posting

o

this is a post from 2009

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here