Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
deeter_gw

HAVE: Named Iris - 4 Sizes

deeter
11 years ago

I'M SO SORRY, I'M GOING HAVE TO CLOSE THIS POST UNTIL A LATER DATE! I'M FINDING MANY OF MY IRIS HAVE DIED THROUGH THE WINTER AND NEED TO SEE WHICH ONES ARE STILL AVAILABLE. SO SORRY!

I have 60+ Named Iris of which most need to be divided this year and I'm hoping to set up trades after they have bloomed. I prefer Named Iris, but will consider other plants including pond plants if they are something that I want or can use. All offers will be considered in the order they are received. I will respond to your request as soon as I have checked what you have for trade and made my choices if you have plants I can use .

Please check my trade list and see what iris you want and send your want list to me along with a list of what you have available and we can then set up a trade.

Please keep in mind that some of these iris will only have one or two extra flags while others will have several; so the sooner I'm contacted the better your chance is to get the ones you would like.

If trading heat sensitive plants, I will expect them to be shipped ASAP before weather turns hot so they will survive shipping. I'm sure you will understand my concern. I have received heat sensitive plants in the past and they have died from the stress. They either dried up from lack of moisture, or cooked from the moisture that was in their plastic bag. As mentioned before, I ship the iris after they have bloomed and the new fans have good root growth before removing them.

To ship: I cut back fans, wash in light antibacterial soap solution with soft brush to remove dirt, rinse in bleach solution, and air dry to heal over end cut off mother plant. (If you have concerns on my method, feel free to express your ideas.)

I print out the trades I make, so there is no mistake on what to send, to whom I'm sending it to, and what I'm trading for and the quantities. I also send a surprise plant with all my trades.

Thank You and Happy Gardening!

This post was edited by deeter on Tue, Apr 2, 13 at 13:32

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath