irises, many kinds and colors, trades only.lmk

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: u can have them

Hello! what kinds of irises are you talking about? thanks missa

o

I'll trade if you're interested in these:

I have a lot of light blue, tall bearded, grape bubblegum scented iris to trade. I don't know the name but it may be a Virginia Lyle variety. Very hardy and prolific in NC mountains and in SC red clay. Blooms mid-April to mid-May. Blooming size roots.

o

Hi, do you still have iris for trade? I'm looking for bearded iris if you have any to trade.

Please let me know and I will let you know what I have to trade.

Maureen

o

I would like a couple of grape bubblegum scented iris. I would have a couple of my mine to trade for yours. E-mail me at Only1joanie@aol.com

o

• Posted by wendo z8 Louisiana (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 16, 06 at 11:01

Hi...

Do you have any left? I have walking iris to trade at the moment. wchis@bellsouth.net

Wendy

o

I would like your grape bubblegum scented iris, if you still have any. Please check my list and let me know. Thanks! Lisa

o

Hi, Do you still have iris left to trade? If you have any interest, I have loads of cannas I could send. thanks.

o

If you still have the irises, I would LOVE to have some!
I have red tulips and yellow tulips to exchange.

Thanks! Valerie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here