Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Free for Postage

Posted by bari26 6 Cape Cod (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 23, 11 at 14:19

I'll be having some more iris rhizomes to give away this year for postage. I don't really want a trade (unless somebody insists that's the only way). I dig around July 4th and it takes about two weeks for me to get them ready. What I'll probably have are: Violet Harmony, Study in Black, Betty Frances, Thorn Bird, Yellow NOIDs, White NOIDS, Pink NOIDS; Loreley (from a trade and I have to admit, I really like this iris); Crimson King (also from a trade); Gingerbread Man (SDB) and maybe Reminiscence (MTB) depending on how it grows this year..... If anybody is interested, let me know (hopefully my email address on my profile is working this time).

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Free for Postage

Hi Bari-
I'd be interested in some Irises for postage, I'll check out what they look like online and get back to you! Thanks so much!
kasha77

o

HI! I would love, love, love some of your iris for postage. Sending you an email right now... AND THANKS! :) vina

o

I'm interested. Will send you an email.
Nancy
retsec

o

Okay, I have 8 people interested so far, and maybe could take two more, but would probably not have rhizomes of all the above mentioned. (Just to let people know)

o

I would love to have some no trade needed i will pay postage,,, an a newbie

o

Okay, I have all the people I can manage, so no more (time right now is 10:21 AM Eastern time, Friday, the 29th April). Thanks to everybody who responded, and, hopefully, I'll be able to do a good job for everybody.

o

I just started collecting Iris and would love what ever you have left over. Let me know please pvharris@gmail.com

o

i know that is has been 2 years but i was hoping that by now that you would need to thin out your irises again?????

o

Would you happen to have any extra iris is the summerI am very interested and new to this garden group and started gardening a couple years ago raising irisesI have quite a few but very few are named but id love to grow my collection!I appreciate any feedback you have!

o

I am interested in your irises for postage. I sent an e-mail, hopefully, you'll get it. I know that you're not looking for trades, but please check my trade list, just incase if there's some plant that I have that you're interested in.

I'm new to irises and am looking for unusual colors. I already have the pale purple, white and yellow. Thanks for your time.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here