Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: 10 to 15 different bearded Iris for trade

Posted by neilzzzz OR (My Page) on
Thu, May 24, 07 at 2:36

I am interested in trading approximately 10 to 15 different colored bearded iris (tall), for 10 to 15 different colored bearded Iris.

Shipping via a Priority Mail flat rate box. My Irises will be divided and ready by the end of June.

I believe I have some named ones, but ultimately the trader or traders would receive a variety of Iris from my collection and my grandmothers. The colors would be purples (lots of different ones), yellow, white, multi colors (lots) (edith wolford?), blue, off white, tanish, and a few others...

I am a first time trader, through the mail that is.

If you are interested in setting up a trade per the above information, please let me know.

Thanks!

Neil

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: 10 to 15 different bearded Iris for trade

I would love to trade with you. I could send you 15 different types of tall bearded irises. I would send mine priority also. For that many a flat rate box would probably be the cheapest way to go. Do you know how to mail them? If not let me know, I have traded many times this way and I also sell some on Ebay.
Jeanne

o

Thank you Jeanne!

I just sent you and email

o

I have a Light Lavender iris I'm dividing right now if you might be interested. Has a small delicate bloom with white beard...they are tall, about 40", have a very large fan. I expect they are named but thus far have not been able to find a photo online that looks like these.

Peggy

o

Peggy your Iris description sounds very nice. I am trying to trade for a variety of different Iris, so please let me know when you have some more different Iris, and then I would love to make a trade...

thanks, Neil

o

I never got your email to me. I see you are interested in trading. If you still are, email me again. I have Beverly Sills, Olympic Challenge, Mary Frances, Pipes of Pan, Codicil, Eleanor Roosevelt, many vintage irises, lots of other colors also. I could send you some photos or a list. Thanks, Jeanne

o

rockymountainiris (Jeanne), I am sorry you didn't receive my email. I think the email system here on Garden Web may be a bit unreliable.

I would still like to trade, if you are still interested. Just post here and or I/we can try to email again.

Thanks, Neil

o

Neil, I didn't get the messages, try my email address above. My weather is changing rapidly now. It would be better if we wait until next spring or summer to trade. Sorry for the confusion.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here