Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bari26_gw

WANTED: Irises to give to deserving home

bari26
14 years ago

I have quite a few rhizomes that I need to give away (don't have room to accept any in trade): TB's: Violet Harmony, Betty Frances, Study in Black, maybe Thornbird and Matrix Cream; also SDB: GLebe Brook; and MTB: Reminiscence; also a lot that I do not know the names for because they were here when I moved in, so if anybody just wants some irises, let me know.

Comments (15)

• Nancy
    14 years ago

I keep saying I don't need more iris. If you don't get enough takers, I would love to get Betty Frances, Study in Black, Matrix Cream & Glebe Brook.

• irisfan_grower
    14 years ago

i would love to have some....i dont have any of those colors...let me know

• zztopsoil
    14 years ago

I Would LIke to Have Some...Maybe...a Selection of Different Single Fans(Smaller Bulbs w/their Leaves) from Your Selections that You Have.
    Will Send Postage Promptly.
    This Would be Wonderful!

Lelan/ZZ.

• granny123-2006
    14 years ago

I would love to have one or two of each named ones and the others with no names. Let me know how much postage to sent. Thanks Charlene

• elleni
    14 years ago

Hi bari26.

If there are any "Study in Black" rhizomes left, I'd love 2 or 3. Thanks much.

Elleni

• bari26
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Okay, now I need to ask how we go about doing this... (as you can see, I'm not too bright about this exchange board, as I should have not used "WANTED" as my opener....)... anyway, what happens next? do I check your profiles for your emails? and go from there? My irises are just blooming now (basically just started, so it won't be for a while that I'll be digging them up)

• bari26
    Original Author
    14 years ago

I've looked at most of the profiles and don't see any emails listed there, so I'm going to put my email here (something I don't usually do, but hopefully, iris people are trustworthy!)
    email is: sr22430424412@msn.com

title your email: iris exchange

(then I'll be sure to open it!)

• mariedavis50
    14 years ago

I would also be interested in any iris that you want to be rid of, particularly Study in Black and Violet Harmony. Please send me an email so that I know you got this one. You need to put your email address on your page. Thanks.

• elleni
    14 years ago

bari26... I emailed you! Elleni

• happytomato2008
    14 years ago

HI, Please e-mail on this great offer!! I will be ready when you have finished your "iris dig" .. judy

• debplus3
    14 years ago

Hi,
    I sent you an e-mail. Would like some of your iris if you have enough.
    Deb

• njcwgrl
    14 years ago

Hi,
    Im sending you a email. Im not fussy about color. I lost alot of my iris and Im trying to replace them.
    Thank you,
    Shannon

• bobbih
    14 years ago

I would love to have a couple of each named ones and the others with no names. Let me know how much postage to sent. BobbiH

• suzco_2007
    14 years ago

Hi!! I would love any color. I have only White Iris, I love them, but would like other colors. I have hollyhock seeds to trade, Rhubarb, Strawberries, Zinnia and Marigold seeds. This is my first time so I hope I do it right, Teehee. Thanks, Suzie

• bari26
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Okay, I think that I have about all the people interested that I might possibly have rhizomes to give! Hopefully I can come up with enough to cover everybody! I've tried to keep track of the people who have emailed me in the order that I've received the emails, so I'll put the rhizomes together in that order. If you have posted here and haven't emailed me, please see my email address in one of my posts above and send me a response in the next few days! Thanks for all the interest.

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting