Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Irises to give to deserving home

Posted by bari26 Cape Cod (My Page) on
Tue, May 26, 09 at 9:14

I have quite a few rhizomes that I need to give away (don't have room to accept any in trade): TB's: Violet Harmony, Betty Frances, Study in Black, maybe Thornbird and Matrix Cream; also SDB: GLebe Brook; and MTB: Reminiscence; also a lot that I do not know the names for because they were here when I moved in, so if anybody just wants some irises, let me know.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Irises to give to deserving home

I keep saying I don't need more iris. If you don't get enough takers, I would love to get Betty Frances, Study in Black, Matrix Cream & Glebe Brook.

o

i would love to have some....i dont have any of those colors...let me know

o

I Would LIke to Have Some...Maybe...a Selection of Different Single Fans(Smaller Bulbs w/their Leaves) from Your Selections that You Have.
Will Send Postage Promptly.
This Would be Wonderful!

Lelan/ZZ.

o

I would love to have one or two of each named ones and the others with no names. Let me know how much postage to sent. Thanks Charlene

o

Hi bari26.

If there are any "Study in Black" rhizomes left, I'd love 2 or 3. Thanks much.

Elleni

o

Okay, now I need to ask how we go about doing this... (as you can see, I'm not too bright about this exchange board, as I should have not used "WANTED" as my opener....)... anyway, what happens next? do I check your profiles for your emails? and go from there? My irises are just blooming now (basically just started, so it won't be for a while that I'll be digging them up)

o
exchange

I've looked at most of the profiles and don't see any emails listed there, so I'm going to put my email here (something I don't usually do, but hopefully, iris people are trustworthy!)
email is: sr22430424412@msn.com

title your email: iris exchange

(then I'll be sure to open it!)

o

I would also be interested in any iris that you want to be rid of, particularly Study in Black and Violet Harmony. Please send me an email so that I know you got this one. You need to put your email address on your page. Thanks.

o

bari26... I emailed you! Elleni

o

HI, Please e-mail on this great offer!! I will be ready when you have finished your "iris dig" .. judy

o

Hi,
I sent you an e-mail. Would like some of your iris if you have enough.
Deb

o

Hi,
Im sending you a email. Im not fussy about color. I lost alot of my iris and Im trying to replace them.
Thank you,
Shannon

o

• Posted by bobbih z10 San Diego (My Page) on
    Mon, Jun 1, 09 at 9:09

I would love to have a couple of each named ones and the others with no names. Let me know how much postage to sent. BobbiH

o

Hi!! I would love any color. I have only White Iris, I love them, but would like other colors. I have hollyhock seeds to trade, Rhubarb, Strawberries, Zinnia and Marigold seeds. This is my first time so I hope I do it right, Teehee. Thanks, Suzie

o
RE: Have enough requests now....

Okay, I think that I have about all the people interested that I might possibly have rhizomes to give! Hopefully I can come up with enough to cover everybody! I've tried to keep track of the people who have emailed me in the order that I've received the emails, so I'll put the rhizomes together in that order. If you have posted here and haven't emailed me, please see my email address in one of my posts above and send me a response in the next few days! Thanks for all the interest.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here