Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Light Lavender Iris

Posted by west_texas_peg z7b TX (My Page) on
Wed, May 9, 07 at 12:06

Need to divide my Light Lavender No Name Iris (my s-n-l calls it 'blue' but it is a lovely shade of lilac/lavender.

It is about 40 inches tall, small bloom, blooms mid, light lavender self with a white beard (beard is yellow in throat), pale veining on falls in throat. I have nearly gone blind looking for this iris at various iris sites with no luck thus far.

Would love to trade for pink, pale yellow or blue iris.

Peggy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Light Lavender Iris

I have some very dark burgandy some come up with a touch of yellow in the center. Would you like to trade? Email me at gpborger@consolidated.net

o

Still have more I need to dig when we dry out a little.

NEVER thought I would utter those words! We have been dry for a long time but the good Lord blessed us with 10 inches of rain over the last week and half. I think every drop that fell over our house soaked it...the ground makes a sucking sound when you walk on it LOL.

Peggy

o

bump

o

Still have Lavender Iris....willing to send to newbie for postage...don't want to throw them out.

Peggy

o

Hi Peggy, I sent you an email.im a newbie.. I'm interested!!! :)

o

Hi Peggy, I sent you an email too!!

o

This offer is closed...all my extra lavender iris have found homes.

Happy Gardening!
Peggy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here