Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Caesar's Brother iris

Posted by bobbih z10 San Diego (My Page) on
Mon, May 28, 07 at 15:14

Ready to go, have 12. Prefer larger trades. Looking for named reblooming tall breaded iris.No SASE

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Caesar's Brother iris

I would love to have Caesar's Brother. Unfortunately right now I only have a few iris I can trade. Silverado, Firecracker, Purple Passion, and some I don't know the names of.

It has rained here nearly everyday for over 3 months. Therefore I've lost a great many of my iris.

Let me know if you are interested in trading.

Iris

o

• Posted by bobbih z10 San Diego (My Page) on
    Fri, Aug 3, 07 at 20:14

To Loveliris person.. This is the only way to respond to you and you have chosen not to reveal your email anywhere. Maybe you'll see this maybe you won't. Don't be surprised if you don't get people responding to you. You're making it very difficult to communicate. Bobbi
I actually will be taking out some of those this weekend. I have found a picture of Silverado but couldn't find pics of the others. Do you have some pics or a good website that I could see what the others look like. I prefer larger trades to make the postage cost worth while. I could do 6 of Caesar's brother for two of each of your three? Let me know ASAP as tomorrow is my garden day. Bobbi

o

I'm sorry I don't know very much about these garden sites and I have a difficult time getting back to things.

I would be more than happy to send you 2 each of my three.

Just let me know you address. I tried emailing you but did not hear back. I may have made a mistake typing it in.

Best Regards,
Lovely Iris

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here