Species:
Z Z ZANZIBAR
I.Variegata

NOID
All TB
Really pretty velvety dark purple Iris
Plain Jane light purple

What I want
Anything except tannish or bronzish colored Iris. I just do not care for the color.

respond here or send email to dwippy@hotmail.com

Here is a link that might be useful: To find out what the Iris look like

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Kasperek Broken Color Iris

Sent you a Email Charlene

o

Update for those who have sent emails.

I also have Violet Tiger (just opened today).

Planning on doing the trade the week of July 12th. If that is not convenient just let me know.

If anything else shows up I'll update again.

o

Update:

Nigerian Rasberry also.

Looks like I have 2 more plants yet to open. Sorry for the incomplete first list but everytime I think the last plant has flowered someone else throws up a flower stalk.

o

Hi,
Sent you e-mail.
Sandy

o

So nice to still be getting some bloom. I'm interested in these 2 also.

o

Plicta Hippo'z Tutu

o

And of course bewilderbeast.

Fyi I am assuming if your not specifically picking or excluding certain plants your looking to get all of the named varieties. I'll double check with each trader as soon as my list is complete.

So far I have enough to trade with everyone who has responded. If you have sent an email by this point you can have all or whichever you have selected.

I'm guessing no more than a week until the last plant I have has at least "started" blooming, at that point I will send out a "wish list" of my own from your Iris matching the number I have available (or you wanted). Since my season is later than some of the folks here if you have traded away the spares you want to get rid of from my wish list you can fill it with whatever you want (preferably named varieties).

Sound fair?

Thanks.

o

I have sent an email.

o

Not sure if you've completed your trading cycle or not. I'm interested in Nigerian Raspberry and/or Gnus Flash. Dunno if I have anything you like. Check my list. I have a few named TB & IB iris, and a quite a few really nice hybrid daylilies in my collection. Thanks!

o

Its not completed yet. We can do Nigeran Raspberry and Gnus Flash for Autumn Circus and Lo Ho Silver. No one else has offered those two and I gotta admit I'm smitten by Autumn Circus.

o

One more update of what I have left before I close this exchange.

Beverly in White - white self, not BC
Gnu - Light Purple, BC
Gnus Flash - Tan standards, purple falls, BC
Hyenasicle - Light Orange, BC
Violet Tiger - Dark Purple, BC (still blooming)
Bewilderbeast - Reddish Purple, BC (still blooming)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here