Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: tb 'autumn circus' and ib 'lo ho silver'

Posted by asturnut z7 SoNJ (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 4, 09 at 1:44

I have a glut of:
Autumn Circus- TB Re, white with purple veins, prolific
Lo Ho Silver- IB Re, white self, very fragrant, EXTREMELY prolific
Voodoo Music- LA, purple self, yellow eye, prolific, needs wet conditions, suitable for ponds or boggy conditions

Interested in making one or two trades for named TB or IB irises on my list OR similar irises on my list. Not really interested in solid colors or historics. I like the weird stuff- plicatas, broken colors, bi-colors etc. Got a thing for rust/brown/orange iris at the moment. Pinks are nice too. Have no need for purple or yellow iris, however. Would give my left arm for 'Chocolate Moose.' If anyone has 'Chocolate Moose' and isn't satisfied with my iris offereings, see my list for my daylilies. I've got some real hot mommas on my list.

Autumn Circus

Lo Ho Silver

Voodoo Music

I also have this nice noid luminata that is a lovely blue:

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: tb 'autumn circus' and ib 'lo ho silver'

so far i a have one taker for autumn circus. that means i still have voodoo music, my blue noid and lo ho silver up for trading.

o

no successful trades so far. anyone interested??

o

would you trade your blue noid for a carnival song?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here