Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
catrina_gw

HAVE: Eleanor Roosevelt intermediate

Catrina's Garden
15 years ago

Hi,

This is an intermediate height Iris. Deep purple/blue, I like to call it irridescent blue as it kind of glows in the right light.

I also have some of the things still available from my 3 other receint posts: balsam fir and sugar maples. These are 2-3 year old trees. Any bigger than that and they become difficult to mail. I do have lots of bigger maples and one bigger fir, but we would have to discuss postage (depending on what your sending). I also have ornemental strawberry lipstick, campanula glomerata clustered bell flower, sundrops aka evening primrose Oenothera fruticosa, hot pink yarrow Achillea millefolium, coreopsis zagrib -Coreopsis verticillata or mixed tall bearded iris (some of them do have names and very soon they will start blooming so I can seperate out the various colors) including some very nice bicolored iris. You will receive a nice large trade of the above items. I'd like to trade only at this point. No plants for postage. Here's my wish list http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/catrina . Besides what is on my wish list I am open to suggestions, however please understand if I have to say no if your plants are not zone 4 hardy or if I already have them. Also due to postage increases I'd like to trade enough plants to make the near 10.00 flat rate box worth it. Thanks for looking!

Catrina

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Countertop company in Loudoun County, VA