Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Eleanor Roosevelt intermediate

Posted by catrina z4b WI (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 5, 08 at 12:55

Hi,
This is an intermediate height Iris. Deep purple/blue, I like to call it irridescent blue as it kind of glows in the right light.
I also have some of the things still available from my 3 other receint posts: balsam fir and sugar maples. These are 2-3 year old trees. Any bigger than that and they become difficult to mail. I do have lots of bigger maples and one bigger fir, but we would have to discuss postage (depending on what your sending). I also have ornemental strawberry lipstick, campanula glomerata clustered bell flower, sundrops aka evening primrose Oenothera fruticosa, hot pink yarrow Achillea millefolium, coreopsis zagrib -Coreopsis verticillata or mixed tall bearded iris (some of them do have names and very soon they will start blooming so I can seperate out the various colors) including some very nice bicolored iris. You will receive a nice large trade of the above items. I'd like to trade only at this point. No plants for postage. Here's my wish list http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/catrina . Besides what is on my wish list I am open to suggestions, however please understand if I have to say no if your plants are not zone 4 hardy or if I already have them. Also due to postage increases I'd like to trade enough plants to make the near 10.00 flat rate box worth it. Thanks for looking!
Catrina

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Eleanor Roosevelt intermediate

Here is a photo of this historic iris:
Dark purple med height iris

o
RE: HAVE: phoho Eleanor Roosevelt intermediate

Here is a photo of this historic iris:
Dark purple med height iris

o
RE: HAVE: Eleanor Roosevelt intermediate

Hi! I have a large quantity of Princess Beatrice to trade if you are interested. I can email you a photo.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here