Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: iris-- wanted/have to trade

Posted by southerncomfortiris 7 (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 9, 09 at 14:11

WE HAVE OVER 1500 VARITIES OF NAMED IRIS AND OVER 100 NOIDS.THEY ARE 95% TALLS,RANGING FROM HISTORICS TO MODERNS AND SOME THAT ARE VERY NEW.WE HAVE SPACE-AGE,REGULAR AND FLATS AND EVERY COLOR.WE ARE LOOKING FOR NAMED VARITIUES WE DON'T HAVE AND WILL TRADE NOIDS FOR NOIDS,JUST FOR MORE VARITIES IN THEM.IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO TRADE LET US KNOW.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: iris-- wanted/have to trade

Southern, I have 3 noids to trade. Dark purple early flowering, burgundy bicolor and yellow close to Gracchus. Let me know what you have. Send me an email. I can send you pix.
Jeff in PA
JPTLET19901995@YAHOO.COM

o

will trade named for named and noids for noids.

o

Hi, I will trade Noid for Noids and Named for Named
Send me an e-mail. Thanks.

o

Southern
have a few named iris and collected noids from old farmsteads (northern hardy types)will be dividing after July 4th

some are:
4 farmstead TB noids
Apricot Frosty (ib)
Orange Petals (ib)
Angel Heart (ib)
Maui Moonlight (ib)
Pink Bubbles (ib)
Samurai Warrior (TB)
Spiced Custard (TB)
Beverley Sills (TB)

- old historic collection 1930's ib's from MOM (4) Goliath, Sherwin Wright, Loreley, other ?

Looking for named varieties to expand breeding program.
If interested in trading kindly e.me direct
gndavis@peoplepc.com
irisman646
greg.davis

o

I am in the process of going through my irises to see which I want to keep and those I will let go. I prefer not to trade NOID's because most of mine have not bloomed yet and I am waiting to see them...they are newer. The irises I have to trade are both historic as well as modern

o

I just finished updating my have list and have quite a few named irises there for trade. Please check it out.
deb

o

Hello:I have named irises.
Do you have a list of your TB modern irises?
Thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here