Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted: sweet musette tb iris, sdb's

Posted by linlily z5/6PA (jakey915@comcast.net) on
Wed, Jun 12, 13 at 19:08

I have some iris, mostly named and some un-named that need to be divided. I'm particularly looking for TB Sweet Musette, as well as SDB's that I don't have, and plants listed on my Wish List here at Gardenweb. Please let me know if you are interested in a trade. Thank you,

Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanted: sweet musette tb iris, sdb's

Do you have Pics of your Iris? Here is a link to mine. There are some pther plant pics but all my Iris so far are there.

Here is a link that might be useful: Iris

o

Here is the list of irises that I need to divide:

White Cemetary Iris - Iris Albicans - blooms with my Standard Dwarf Irises

Tall Bearded Iris
No Id "Black" 1 I can send a picture
No Id "Black" 2 I can send a picture
Superstition
Paradise Lost
Wabash - Historical
Shah Jehan - Historical
Immortality - Rebloomer
Vibrant/Sultan's Palace****
Peach Rebloomer - May Be Jean Guymer
Pink Ruffly No Id - Have a Picture
French Mauve
Breakers
Starple - Limited
Pride Of Ireland - Limited
Juris Prudence - Rebloomer
Ice Wings
Spiced Custard
Marauder - Limited

MTB
Apricot Drops
Consummation or Remembrance
Welch's Reward

IB
Low Ho Silver
Fast Forward -Rebloomer

BB
Royal Ovation - Limited

SDB
Fairy Footsteps
Cherry Garden
Baby Boom
Cat's Eye
What Again - Limited
Plum Wine
Golden Violet

MDB
Sleepy Time - Limited
No-ID White and Purple Plicata - Have a picture

*** Vibrant and Sultan's Palace were planted next to each other. I had some die-back in these plants and it is impossible to tell which one is which now since the tags are side by side.

I also have these daylilies that I need to move for trade:
Siloam Royal Prince
Comic Strip
Mary Ethel Anderson

I'm interested in Irises and other perennials on my Wish List, and particularly Standard Dwarf Irises and Miniature Dwarf Irises that I don't have. I'm also looking for named Sempervivums State Fair and Lavender and Old Lace as well as other named Semps. And, lastly, I would like some small starts from houseplants.

Thanks for looking,
Linda

o

I am interested in some of your sbd's and mbd's. I have sdb's Jewel Baby, Candy Apple, Sun Doll, Betsy Boo and a little yellow, a little purple and an unnamed that has golden standards with rust/red falls. If any sound interesting email me at ghostly-galleon2001@yahoo.com Thanx, bb

o

Granny I cannot get you e mail address to work. Please message me!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here