Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: new homes needed for iris!!! soon?

Posted by shar2926 z8 Or (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 15, 08 at 20:44

HAVE SIBERIAN IRIS "SUPER EG0" AND LOUISIANA IRIS "BLACK GAMECOCK"
ABOUT 5 CLUMPS OF EACH THAT NEED NEW HOMES!!!
INTERESTED IN SWAPPING FOR SIBERIAN IRIS (IN YELLOW OR RED)....
WILL WILLINGLY TRADE FOR SMALL HOSTAS,ZONE 7 NATIVE OR SHADE PLANTS....
FERNS... SMALL OR EVERGREEN (CHRISTMAS,TOOTHED, MARGINAL, CRESTED ,OR EBONY SPLEENWORT)
WOULD LOVE TO FIND BLUE BEAD LILY (CLINTONIA BORIALIS),TRILLIAMS, NAMED DWARF IRIS DAF.OR TULIP BULBS
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO TRADE....MAYBE WE COULD TRADE FLAT RATE BOXES!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: new homes needed for iris!!! soon?

I would love to see some pictures. I might have a yellow Siberian for you.

o

Hi,
I'm sending you an e-mail also. My sister gave me a bunch of small canna bulbs to trade after she finished planting all she could. She said they multiply well and they are all red. She didn't know the name of them but said the leaves are the dark purplish brown color not the green color. Are you interested in trading some of your Siberian and Louisiana iris for them? I will also be digging up some "Little Dream" and "Boo" dwarf bearded irises.
Deb

o

Hello
I dont have anything but society garlic right now do to a relocation, but I could do those or postage.
Thanks Lisa

o

Hi! Do you have any bulbs left (either kind)? I am interested in exchanges. I have some large amarylis in red, pink or coral; elephant ears and orange (Wyoming)canna and yellow canna.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here