Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: japanese ensata iris,'edged delight' and 'dream princess'

Posted by shar2926 z8 Or (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 22, 08 at 23:09

WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR OTHER JAPANESE, ENSATA IRIS .....OR WHAT EVER....SUCH AS SHADE PLANTS... FERNS, HOSTAS, LADY SLIPPERS, TRILLIAMS,& JACK IN THE PULPITS.
I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR EUPHORBIA CHAMELEON (HAVE EUPHORBIA CYPARISSIAS)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: japanese ensata iris,'edged delight' and 'dream princes

Hi shar2926,
I'd love to trade. The only water iris I have are the native blue flag and psudocorus (sp?). But here is my trade list in case you see something else you like http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/catrina I also have some receint posts on the plant exchange forum which you can probably find pretty easily by searching the plant exchange forum with my name (catrina). These look like realy nice plants so I understand if you want to hold out for some other ensatas. Tell me, I didn't find a lot on these with a google search. They are water iris is that right? It looks like the edged delight is white. What color is dream princess. I live in z4 but my "water garden" is a tank in my greenhouse which I'd say is equal to about a z6. The water does freeze in the winter. They would be on a shelf and covered with water to about pot level. Do you think they would do okay in this situation.
Thanks for considering this trade.
Catrina

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here