Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: I have purple iris for trade

Posted by joela 7 (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 14, 08 at 11:32

This is the iris that is light purple on top and dark purple on the bottom. If anyone wants to trade let me know.
Thanks, joela

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: I have purple iris for trade

How many do you have? I may be interested in 10 and could trade 10 Butterfly WIngs. I have just dug them up. Sorry, I didn't ask where I would be shipping them to/ what state. I am in Wisconsin.
P.S. How did come have these? Judy G

o

I have more than that. A friend that I work with gave them to me out of her garden, and they have multiplied well.I will gladly trade with you. I don't have butterfly wings, not sure what it is. I am in TN, 20 miles north of Memphis.Let me know, thanks joela

o

Hi here is a link to what the iris looks like, I'm not saying that its that exact one. It was given to me and they don't remember the name of it. It is like this one when it blooms. thanks, joela

Here is a link that might be useful: iris picture

o

I have a few dark purple iris, so would like to trade just two or three. I live close to Jonesboro Arkansas. Were almost neighbors. picture on photo gallery under: breaker i think.

o

Are there any of these left?

o

Joela, The iris trade was a wonderful experience as I am a newbie. I will watch your posts!!

o

Thanks for you kind words Judy, I thought it was wonderful too. I can't wait to see the beautiful historic Iris!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here