Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: large named iris trade

Posted by jain n ca 9 sunset 9 (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 30, 08 at 13:32

looking for large named iris trades of 15-20 iris per box only, i have a large collection and always enjoy new ones~ you can see what i have available for trade on the link below. post here if you want to trade, i do not receive emails and will contact you if you have a list for trading. thanks~

Here is a link that might be useful: iris available to trade

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: large named iris trade

Would you be interest in a named Historic? rare/1945

o

• Posted by jain n ca 9 sunset 9 (My Page) on
    Sat, Aug 2, 08 at 9:13

happytomato thank you for asking, but no thanks...

o

• Posted by bobbih z10 San Diego (My Page) on
    Tue, Aug 5, 08 at 11:08

Interested in your irises but I don't have many named iris just getting started in that area. I do have Watsonia bulbs in magenta and in red . Also will be digging crocosmia in a week or so . Or... check my have list under Bobbih . Thanks, Bobbi

o

Wed, Aug 6, 08 at 0:18

thanks bobbi, but no thank you, i have have tons of watsonia and crocosmia too...

o

Hello jain,
I may be interested in a historic. What is the name??

Thanks!

o

Sat, Aug 16, 08 at 8:29

still looking for named iris trade, i am getting to the end of dividing soon, only about 50 names to go... any traders out there?

o

Hi! I have a large quantity of iris Princess Beatrice to trade. I am interested in most of your available irises on your page. I have a photo for you if you would like to see. Let me know if you are interested!

o

I have Jesses Song, Lady Friend & Jurassic Park. I'd like
4 of yours Deep dark secret, Collage, Fancy woman & Pink Flamingo In Tx we plant as late as Oct
my email is shardshoe@hotmail.com

o

Thu, Aug 21, 08 at 23:37

hi flora, thank you for our offer, but i have all of your iris mentioned...

gardengirl, no thank you on PB.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here