Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lostlkfarm

HAVE: Irises for postage

lostlkfarm
17 years ago

I will have some irises for postage again this year. Don't know how many yet. Dug a few for a sale and they didn't need them.

Most will be identified.

Marian

lostlakefarm@comcast.net

Comments (14)

• myonlysunshine
    17 years ago

Hello,
    I would love some irises if the colors are other than purple,I already have alot of those.Please let me know and thank you.

• msprettyky
    17 years ago

I sent you mail. plmk whats available!

• gingerbreadgirl
    17 years ago

hello i'm interested also

• jen_frazier
    17 years ago

I would be very interested in some of your iris. I would love to know the "names" the posibilities might be.

PLMK, Jennifer

• mtgirl
    17 years ago

Hi I would be very grateful for some SHirley

• txtearose
    17 years ago

Hi, Marian...if you still have bulbs available, I would love some for postage. I also have antique roses if you like to try those. If you have already promised your bulbs, thanks for offering them anyway...Happy gardening, Faye

• lovelyiris
    16 years ago

Hi Marian, Gosh that's a wonderful name. (LOL) Anyway I was wondering if you have any more iris's for postage. I live in the Piney Woods of East Texas and lost most of my bearded iris's to root rot from all the rain we had this summer. My iris beds stayed under water for over 2 months. I kept thinking it would stop raining and clear off. Our weather people are always wrong. But the good lord up above decided we needed the rain and honey we got enough for everyone. By July 1/2 way through the year we had more than we normally get all year.

Anyway, if you have any you can share for postage I'd be grateful any you could share.

Sincerely,
    Marian AKA Lovely Iris

• nicolenanette
    16 years ago

though it is now august........ are there any iris babes left? May i ask what color? sincerely Nicole (san diego)

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Would love some iris for postage,color doesn't matter.I love them ALL!If offer is still open please LMK.Thanks,
    April/dirt_under_my_nails

• fairydust
    16 years ago

do you have any iris left for postage. let me know fairydust

• sunstar07
    16 years ago

I would like to have iris for postage if it is still available.
    Thanks

• robin1962_2008
    16 years ago

Do you still have iris for postage?I`d love to have some.

• pacountrygirl_2008
    15 years ago

. . . what are the chances you still have iris?

• gardengirl08
    15 years ago

Are you still trading? Your listed email address didn't work :(

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm