Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Tons of Iris cristata and a few purple siberian irises

Posted by missa z5MA (wgplantlady@aol.com) on
Mon, Jul 11, 05 at 23:45

Hi there!
I have about 30 or so Iris Cristata that ide like to get rid of as i ahave about 200 of them already,lol. and i have a few clumps of Iris siberica, purple that ide like to thin out too! I have many wishes on my wish list and ide love it if we can trade for the things im looking for. I have amny wants for louisiana, siberian and Japanese irises. I would give three nice cristata for 1 of the wanted irises and so on. I also want a bunch of other things,take a look! Iris cristata colonize well and look ever so lovely! Please email me direct if interested in a trade! Missy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Tons of Iris cristata and a few purple siberian irises

I would love to trade for approximately 10 of your Iris cristata. Please look at my list to see if there is anything of interest.
Thanks so much,
Tina

o

Please check my list. Thanks.

o

do you have any of the irises left?
I just dug a bunch of Med purple La irises for a park I am working on - VERY healthy plants - can trade as many of these as you would like for any irises for my park.
please see my trade list.
thanks
Shreveport Z8
www.gardenweb.com/members/exch/mmpquince

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here