Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: want red iris and yellow iris

Posted by josephlee (twohorses0714@yahoo.com) on
Sun, Aug 21, 11 at 2:14

Hello
I live in south bend indiana and I was collecting different plants from abandon propertys ,before the city tear down the home and destroy the plants around them.This was in June of this year. I saw the most beauitfull Iris Bed,she must had thousand plants.I fell in love with the veriaty of Irises she Had.The ones I fell in love with were these blood red 3 foot tall Irises and these large yellow irises.
I don't know there names and quite honestly ,I have never seen a blood red Iris before,would anybody have extra to give or trade for veggie seeds.Thank you

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: want red iris and yellow iris

There are several Iris that color, Not true reds. The yellow could have been Harvest of Memories, But there are many Yellows As well. Do some homework and see if you can find something close or just the same. I have Harvest of memories and a few of the Redish ones. Just google Red or Yellow Iris and it should find you some of them. Get back with me when you think you have found what you think are the ones you saw. Then we can talk. I have over 80 colors.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here