Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
irislady_gw

iris collection up for grabs

irislady
18 years ago

I am wanting to downsize my iris collection.

Each iris is tagged for positive i.d.

I am not looking for any more iris, so please look at my

want list before making offers. No I don't need any more echinacea or sedums.

I am a generous trader, and I will send you what I promise. I keep all records of trades for future references.

thanks irislady

Here is a link that might be useful: webshots

Comments (15)

• Nancy
    18 years ago

I don't think I have anything you need, but just in case, please check my list.
    Thanks!
    Nancy

• efrankel
    18 years ago

I am new to bulbs and want to start with a small patch of irises--about 4 feet by 4 feet--in full sun. The area is on a slight incline. What do you advise? How many? Are any of those you are offering appropriate for beginners? Is there any way to extend the growing season? What about varying heights and colors. Thanks to one and all!

Ellen

• pacnwgrdngirl
    18 years ago

Hi Iris Lady! I have some Pac Giant Delphiniums in bloom now. (7ft tall! Gorgeous!) Future seeds! I love Tall Bearded Iris. I'll pay postage!! Thanks Adrienne

• hummingbirddaisy
    18 years ago

I was wondering if I might have something to interest you in trade for your iris collection?
    PLMK
    Thanks so much, Tina

• digger66
    18 years ago

I have a Festiva Maxima peony if that would interest you.Also have a small white,but have lost the tag,so don't know the name.
    Barb

• leedevtron
    18 years ago

Love Irises, but your want list is old, what you looking for? I can send sase, or a list of what perennials I have, so let me know. Thanks

• emmy57tn
    18 years ago

I have Mon.Jules Elie Peony.
    Winnie

• romando
    18 years ago

Hello! I would extremely very much (please please please!!!) love a 'rootbeer', 'merlot', 'batik', 'summer sunshine', 'crimson snow', 'role '.
    I couldn't see your trade list for your wants; just a blank screen. Check my list for trade; I have probably 40 types of poppy seeds not listed if you're into those...
    Thanks for considering! I'm romando

• Lavlady36
    18 years ago

Hi, I'm a bit late ,but if you have any Iris left. I would like to have some for the "path Garden" that I have tended for almost 27 years now. I am looking for "Lipstick Lies" but will take any kind,except one I call Norma's table iris. We don't know the real name. Norma is my late sister. I am sending you pictures in a seperate email. Thanks and please let me know if I have anything you want. Or I can send postage money? Lavlady ~~ Vi Johnson

• Nakihee
    18 years ago

Have you any iris left? I couldn't see a "want list" for you. I have many flowers to trade, from 6 different cannas, white ginger, angel trumpet, daylilies, coneflowers, shasta daisies, St John's Wart, Yucca, hardy Hibiscus, Mints, Rosemary, Dahlias, Butterfly Bush, ferns, hostas. Please let me know what you have interest in. Thank you and have a wonderful day!
    Linda

• flowersandbirds4ever
    18 years ago

Hi iris lady
    I would love to trade I have clematis not ones you are looking for.I have bohemia after dark crossed with another cross.Seedling if intersted I cans end you name of cross.I have peonies please take alook at my list I am looking for tb iris I dont have just as me thanks for your time rosie

Here is a link that might be useful: My trade List

• rootedinreadyville
    17 years ago

I have a collection of daylilies and would love to trade with you for your irises.

Please email me if you are interested and I will send you my list of daylilies.

beamscm@heartoftn.net

• flowrgirl1
    17 years ago

I tons of oriental poppy seeds. I will get a list together of things i have to trade. i am interested in irises.
    Michelle

• digsinthedirt
    17 years ago

Would you be interested in trading some irises for persicaria red dragon? It is a beautiful plant with read foliage and purple cheverons. Let me know if we can trade~

• flowergardenlady
    17 years ago

Well I don't know if you have any left but I would love to have the irises. Let me know if I have anything you want.

thanks, Jeanene

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!