Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Iris Trade wanted

Posted by aquawise zone 4 Utah (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 11, 12 at 14:43

I am digging and Dividing some of my Named Iris! Would like to Trade for starts of some I do not have or for heirloom Iris I don't have. I and digging them this weekend and they will be ready to go by the end of next week.
Celebrations Song
Harvest of memories
Love Charm
Kochii
Lacy Snow Flake
Versallies
Valimar
These are just a few of the ones I have.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Iris Trade wanted

Hello aquawise,

I will be dividing some old bearded iris varities this weekend. I have a dark purple and a yellow. My grandmother says they have been at the property for at least 40 years.

Let me know if you would be interested in a trade. We are looking to get more iris varieties for our cottage garden. I also saw these seeds id be interested in trading.

Iris - tall bearded seed--
geranium-splish splash
Red Trumpet vine

Thanks!

o

Sorry for not seeing this post before now! I will have some Iris come June or July. Not sure yet what will be ready until then.

o

we still on? i seem to remember u had a photo page somewhere u showed me before

o

Don't remember! LOL I do have a link. It is from last year. Lots more to come this year. I will post it to you later.

o

thank you

o

This is a new link! These are Iris that are blooming now! I will add each as it blooms.

Here is a link that might be useful: 2013 Iris

o

there having problems check it later

o

Works good for me.

o

me too today

o

what info have you on the one marked "carolina jane" it has a very historical aril look to me are you on facebook I am there keyword - arilbrediris

o

i looked it thru heres what i found
the first two might be seedlings i see no name anything in the second list that interests you they can be seen at the facebook page arilbrediris
DSCF0019
DSCF0027
Bold Vision
Newtron Dance
Burst of Joy
Carolina Jane
Drambuie

my partial list
visual intrigue
hubble space telescope
exotic isle
mastery
devonshire cream
parkhill challenger
edith wolford
wintry sky (to sweeeeet)
flights of fancy
hold that tiger
golden panther
high master
dancing fawn
lava moonscape
romancer
batman
ascarii art
epicenter
dolce (species cross by paul black)
coffee whispers

(arilbred)
omars eye
falcon flight
nippur
hannahs prayer
desert spirit
old fashioned girl
saffron charm
fall in line

wanted to add to the partial list
ascarii art
conjuration
total recall
bel esprit
braggadocio
artic fox
men at work
concertina
pure sapphire
egyptian
stellar lights
titans glory
wabash
pantina

(arilbred)
burnished star
lakeside elf
old fashioned girl
love flight
tribute to rex
desert trumpet
spirit of caleb

o

If the numbers match then one is Island Sunset a small peach one and the other one matches a duo of Wild Irish rose and Gay parasole.? The "carolina jane" came to me with that name! It is a tall plant! I only know the name that came with them. If it is wrong them I try to find the right one or mark it NOID.

o

ok pass there like the others though saw a couple more are you on facebook as well

o

I sent you a friend request!! Gayla Schmidt on facebook

o

got you girl look around check out the groups im in lots of noteworthy irisarians hanging around there

o

got you girl look around check out the groups im in lots of noteworthy irisarians hanging around there

o

Hello,

I have a variety of tall, bearded, purple iris similar to the one pictured here. Sorry, I don't know the name. I'd like to trade for any other color of large iris.

Thanks,

Jerry

o

I can do a small flat rate box for you if you are willing to send me the postage? Would be $6.00!

o

Did you want me to send you a box of my purple bearded irises? Then you can just fill the box up with yours and send it back to me.

Jerry

o

NO thank you I have lots of purple iris,

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here