Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chere_gw

HAVE: Un known iris for trade or postage

chere
15 years ago

I took this iris from my mother-law's house before she sold it. It has to be a historical one because it was there when I married my husband and we have been together for 31 years. They are all boxed and ready to go. There are 3 boxes with about 14 or more rhizomes in each box. Postage runs about 5.00 dollars. I want iris for trade but will send for postage. Let me know what you have. A picture of my Iris

Comments (13)

• lysa39
    15 years ago

Hello
    I would love to get more of you wonderful Iris, so I can put some at my mothers house too. As you know I dont have any Iris to trade but can do postage if you dont mind.
    Thanks Lisa

• happytomato2008
    15 years ago

Chere, I have been trying to reach youuuuuuuuuuu. I would love to get some of your iris/ or trade if you wish.

• chere
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Judy,
    I sent you two or three emails. I will be more then happy to trade for your
    Iris. I have put about 14-16 iris in a priority box. Can you send me the
    same?

• chere
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Judy are you getting my emails? I have sent you two or three and I never get a responds from you, Have you checked your spam filter for them?

Chere

• chere
    Original Author
    15 years ago

If I don't hear from you soon I will have to re-plant my iris.

Chere

• happytomato2008
    15 years ago

Chere, I finally retreived the e-mails.... it was the computer restricting them. Well, what do you have left?? I am looking forward to a trade with you and I got your address, so I am ready to go. happy tomato

• happytomato2008
    15 years ago

Hi Chere, I mailed the iris to you! e-mail me. Thanks.

• happytomato2008
    15 years ago

Chere....Please let me know when the iris arrived.. OK....

• chere
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Judy,

I emailed you so look for it. It will explain how I messed up. Please email me your address.

Chere

• chere
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Judy,

I received your iris. I will mail yours on Saturday. Sept 27 before 12 noon.

Chere

• happytomato2008
    15 years ago

Thanks for ans. I did look for your e-mail.... Mine is on my member page if you need it to contact me. Otherwise use this forum. My computer is aggressive to remove unwanted e-mails, etc.

• chere
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Judy I mailed your iris on Saturday, so look for them next week.

• happytomato2008
    15 years ago

Chere,the iris arrived Sat. not to bad considering distance. Thank again, can trade with you next Spring...Judy

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville