Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Un known iris for trade or postage

Posted by chere (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 11, 08 at 10:27

I took this iris from my mother-law's house before she sold it. It has to be a historical one because it was there when I married my husband and we have been together for 31 years. They are all boxed and ready to go. There are 3 boxes with about 14 or more rhizomes in each box. Postage runs about 5.00 dollars. I want iris for trade but will send for postage. Let me know what you have. A picture of my Iris

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Un known iris for trade or postage

Hello
I would love to get more of you wonderful Iris, so I can put some at my mothers house too. As you know I dont have any Iris to trade but can do postage if you dont mind.
Thanks Lisa

o

Chere, I have been trying to reach youuuuuuuuuuu. I would love to get some of your iris/ or trade if you wish.

o

Hi Judy,
I sent you two or three emails. I will be more then happy to trade for your
Iris. I have put about 14-16 iris in a priority box. Can you send me the
same?

o

Judy are you getting my emails? I have sent you two or three and I never get a responds from you, Have you checked your spam filter for them?

Chere

o

If I don't hear from you soon I will have to re-plant my iris.

Chere

o

Chere, I finally retreived the e-mails.... it was the computer restricting them. Well, what do you have left?? I am looking forward to a trade with you and I got your address, so I am ready to go. happy tomato

o

Hi Chere, I mailed the iris to you! e-mail me. Thanks.

o

Chere....Please let me know when the iris arrived.. OK....

o

Hi Judy,

I emailed you so look for it. It will explain how I messed up. Please email me your address.

Chere

o

Hi Judy,

I received your iris. I will mail yours on Saturday. Sept 27 before 12 noon.

Chere

o

Thanks for ans. I did look for your e-mail.... Mine is on my member page if you need it to contact me. Otherwise use this forum. My computer is aggressive to remove unwanted e-mails, etc.

o

Judy I mailed your iris on Saturday, so look for them next week.

o

Chere,the iris arrived Sat. not to bad considering distance. Thank again, can trade with you next Spring...Judy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here