Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Bearded Iris

Posted by zowiemama 5 (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 21, 08 at 20:59

I have a BUNCH of bearded iris for postage from thinning my garden. Mostly white; some maroon with yellow or white throats, some light purple. VERY! fragrant, it will perfume your whole yard. Blooming size. Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Bearded Iris

How much postage is required? I am interested.

o

It all depends on how much you want. I don't really have a set size. I can give you anything from 1 tuber up to hundreds. I haven't actually taken a sample box to the post office yet. If you can e-mail me privately (see the link to My Page) with an idea of how much you want, I can give estimate it for you. Thanks!

o

Hi
I would love some, how much is postage for a full box. I know pounds does not matter, its either $9.80 or $12.30 for as many pounds that will fit into that size box. How many do you think you could put in the $12.30 box?
Let me know
Thanks so much
Lisa

o

I would like to give some of your Iris a new home. Glad to send postage. I don't think they need to be mailed Priority. Just let me know how much is needed. Thanks. Kay

o
update: have: bearded iris

UPDATE 10/27/08: Maroon is gone, purple is going pretty fast. I still have plenty of white. Thanks for your interest! - zowie

o

Zowie,

Interested...just sent you an email via GW.

Thanks!

Annie

o
update: have: bearded iris

UPDATE 10/29: Only white available now. Thanks for your interest! - zowie

o

OK, they all got adopted. Thank you everyone for your interest and helping all these babies find new homes! Happy gardening. -- Zowie
***CLOSED***

o

I would love some of your white iris, but I've never done a trade for anything other than seeds... can I send a good-sized SASBE for some tubers?

The white will be beautiful for brightening up my >rather bare< yard. Do you have any more details you can provide?

Thanks,
Lori

o
***closed*** have: bearded iris

No more to trade at this time, April 2013. Thanks everyone for your interest! - ZM

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here