Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Bearded iris for free - named

Posted by njiris z 5 NJ (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 4, 10 at 21:06

Hi Folks:
One again we have an overabundance of iris that need to be sent to new homes.
All these iris are named. There are some moderns and some historics. The historics are dried out but viable. The moderns are of the very modern type (mostly post 2000)
I am giving them away, a box for shipping and handling.
If you want a box of named iris, about 15+ rhizomes please let me know Lmmunro@hotmail.com. I am making up boxes for 15.00 each. I cannot tell you all the names but they are quite varied, all colors. If you prefer moderns or historics I will try to honor that as well. (or mixed is OK too)
Please let me know before Friday as I need to get them out by the weekend.
Thanks
Thanks,
Laetiti

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Bearded iris for free - named

Sending you email. Charlene

o

sending you a email

o

Email has been sent! :) vina

o

hi, did my email reach you today? let me know thanks so much yellowrose10

o

Thanks for all your responses. The offer is now closed. I will respond to those in the order I got the requests and let you know if I can fill your order.
Laetitia

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here