Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
SFV Iris Trek Part 3

Posted by hosenemesis SoCal Sunset 19 USDA (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 25, 10 at 1:31

More lovely irises from the gardens of the Squires.
I wish I had taken more photos of their garden- it's astonishingly beautiful.

Here is a link that might be useful: SFV Iris Trek 3

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: SFV Iris Trek Part 3

I have spotted several iris I may have to add to my garden. Love Romantic Gentleman especially. I'm really enjoying your pictures!

o

What a pond! In the SF Vly too!

Momentum (Dunn'84) looks so clean. Chatter (ghio'92) looks great. Had to look these two up.

Nice planting around pond - 3rd row pic. Plectrantus (sp?) ?

5th row - lav-wht over purp, edged light - any chance of name?

o

Irisgal- I'll see if I can get the name from Randy Squires. There were a number of really incredible irises that I could not see tags for- but he'll know.
Renee

o

Renee,
Thank you so much for visiting the garden.
It was a pleasure to meet you, Melanie and your Mother.

5th row - lav-wht over purp, edged light is a seedling,
PINK BOGGIE X (4-87 WILD WINGS x (ROMANTIC EVENING x ZEPHERNIA)

Enjoyed the photos. Witches Sabbath should be Splash Of Raspberry, the third photo (pink) is Falling In Love, last pink in the first row is Elisa Renee. Third photo in 5th row (peach tan) is High Roller.

Thanks Again, it was fun and a beautiful day with so many plants and flowers to look at.

Randy

o

Randy, thanks for the information! And thanks for the tour- your gardens are exceptional. We had so much fun. Hope to see you tomorrow.
Renee

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here