Posted by ngraham z6 KY (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 21, 10 at 10:42

Footloose-love how the center glows
Footloose

Snow Maiden is a bit past its peak, but it has been blooming really well
Snow Maiden

My first ever bloom of Oklahoma Bandit
Oklahoma Bandit

Mariposa Autumn bloomed, so similar to Footloose, but Mariposa reblooms!
Mariposa Autumn

Eternal Bliss, so delicate
Eternal Bliss

Prince of Burgundy, I seem to have several of these purple picotees. This one is pretty new to my garden, 1st blooms I've had of it
Prince of Burgundy

Don't think I showed Curtain UP before
Curtain Up

Goddess of Pink
Goddess of Pink

Last one, Honey Glazed
Honey Glazed

Hope this is not too many pictures for 1 thread?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More in bloom

Oh goodness, you made my day. The clump shots like your Snow Maiden really are impressive.

I love Footloose. Your photo looks exactly like the NOID recently posted by msmisk.

Honey Glazed is quite dramatic. The blend of colors in the falls is so very pretty. I love the bright colors!

Blue beards are starting to capture my attention as well. Goddess of Pink is a nice blend of cooler pinks. I'll bet it would really be fantastic with some light blue iris.

Thanks for posting photos of all of your lovely irises.
Renee

o

Love Oklahoma Bandit's colors.

o

Thanks Renee, of course, those nice clumps probably mean I need to divide, but I hate to mess with a good thing.
I think I like Oklahoma Bandit. But by the end of the day, those edges are starting to look quite green, & not a pleasant green. I think I'm not into green in iris. I swapped for a green iris a couple of years ago, just out of curiosity, wasn't impressed when it bloomed. I think I'm coming around to Oklahoma Bandit though.

o

More lovelies. Keep them coming.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here