Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Forgotten Favorite

Posted by littlebit z7 TN (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 25, 11 at 22:00

This opened for the first time today..just thought I would share..Not sure its name but I think I will keep it any way. I love it! Hopefully I will run across its name in my notes some where.

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Forgotten Favorite

• Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
    Tue, Apr 26, 11 at 10:12

Very pretty. Looks familiar, but so many that look like that, it's hard to say what it might be. Maybe someone else will be able to ID it for you!

o

It is pretty. Nice contrast.
Renee

o

Very pretty. I have several picotee iris & can't tell much difference between them. Don't you know, most bloom at the same time too. Yours is different from mine, yours is a soft pretty lavendar on top, mine is pretty much the same as the falls.

o

I am sure I will be able to id it.. I just have to take the time to sit down and pour over all my list of irises gotten over the years.. I really think this one came from my first trip to the JAIS iris sale...it was planted around a tree in the yard, then moved to the side of the house and then moved to hubbys garden and then relocated to where it is now..two years ago... so if I can find the list of the irises bought then..hopefully the name is there.
But our show is Sat and we have had nothing but nasty storms and weather since Easter Sunday so I have some work to do.

o

Everything Plus? Another is Enchanted Mesa.

Love the combo - the darkest color of the plicata in a solid nearby. Very effective.

o

I really think it is Everything Plus..I did find the name on my Out There somewhere list.. I plan on getting another to grow side by side to double check.

Thanks

o

littlebit been trying 2 reach u thru daves garden hollerback tto codetalker62@yahoo

o

Just now seeing this

o

place acting like facebook date was 2013

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here