Designing Woman

Diabolique, looks darker to me than the picture shows
Diabolique

Honky Tonk Hussy
Honky Tonk Hussy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: last of my iris are blooming

i had ordered rapture in blue but changed it because it just seemed too light of a blue. i like stand out colours. i replaced it with megabucks which is very similar to your enchanted one. i love the colour possibilities with iris!

o

Dang, is it ending already?

Honky Tonk Hussy (what a horrible name) is quite beautiful. I love that burgundy-black velvet with the lighter standards.

Renee

o

RApture in Blue is light, but not as light as it shows up in my picture. Very pretty I think, but I am into the bright colors these days. Megabucks is one that is on my wish list.
That is an awful name for an iris Renee, but I like the iris. I think there was a trick of the light though, there isn't really as much difference between the falls & standards as it appears. Every picture I took came out that way though.

o

Thank you! Loved seeing your iris!

o

I really like Enchanted One - I'm going to have to add that one to my group. Thanks for sharing.

Carol

o

You have some really nice ones there. That Enchanted One is really unusual.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here