Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Last of Keppel iris pictures

Posted by mshadow z4 MI (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 27, 08 at 11:21

Had some Keppel irises that didn't bloom this year, but here are the rest that did. Tried a few crosses with wet, soggy irises (because of almost nonstop rain) and of course none of them took, but huge bee pod on Mysterious Ways!

Shadow

Parisian Dawn, 2006. Mine doesn't look like the catalog picture, but I still love it.

Miami Beach, 2005. Skipped bloom last year.

Mysterious Ways, 2004

Opposing Forces, 2002

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Last of Keppel iris pictures

:-( Sorry there are no more. Great pleasure viewing these.

o

Opposing Forces for me has been wonderful for performance. I lost Parisian Dawn and have reordered it from Denise I think.

o

Great color and clarity on these photos!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here