Minor amount of rebloom already!

Posted by hosenemesis SoCal Sunset 19 USDA (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 16, 10 at 15:30

Total Recall, surprise surprise:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Frequent Flyer:

Photobucket

New Leaf and Winesap, but just planted/divided, have rebloom stalks. This is the second year New Leaf has rebloomed for me, although it is not listed as a rebloomer. If it does it again next year, should I contact the Reblooming Iris Society?
Renee

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Minor amount of rebloom already!

Photobucket is not allowing me to see Frequent Flyer tonight.

Very nice tall rebloom stalks on Total Recall with good bud placement. I think I would try to report New Leaf's performance. I'm really pleased to hear it, natch.

o

Photobucket

Hmmm. Another try.

o

• Posted by beth NorCA 9 (My Page) on
    Sun, Jul 18, 10 at 18:50

Wow reblooming in July? Pretty good! I had no rebloomers last yr at all, after several yrs of having quite a few in the fall. I really need to thin them out! Renee your garden is wonderful!

o

I never get tired of your garden! Thanks so much for posting these pics. I' know I'm going to use them for help in positioning my irises when I plant soon. I love how you have big groups of fronds around the roses. That's aloe next to it, right? It looks really neat there!

o

You know what's really nice about irises, aimekitty? You can rip them out by the roots and move them where ever you like as often as you like and they don't hold it against you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here