Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Napa - can't view pics

Posted by iris_gal z9 CA (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 25, 10 at 17:08

Anyone able to see Napa Country's photos in their photo catalog?

(The slide show on their home page is operating)

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.napairis.com/photocat.php

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Napa - can't view pics

Works for me.
Chad

o

Thanks Chad.
Anybody else not seeing?

o

I'm not having any trouble, either. Does your computer say that it's blocking the photos?

Kevin : /

o

Is there a little yellow banner at the top of the page that says something about allowing active x controls or something along those lines? I get that quite a bit- I don't actually read it, of course, so I don't really know what it says. I just click on it.
Renee

o

Thanks people. I couldn't see any banner ~ switched browsers and there are the pics! Every once in awhile Opera isn't compatible.

o

Oh my...I can see them. What eye candy, especially for this time of year.

Sue

o

Odd, I can not reply to a message from my home PC as it says it can not find the page, but I can use my home PC to access my office PC and can reply.

Anyway, all that said, thanks for the enabling. Napa will be getting an order from me for 10 iris. That will be 20 new additions this year (hopefully all will be in stock).

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here